Best Western Plus Ruston Hotel
1011 Willow Glen Boulevard, Ruston, LA 71270-3896
Phone: 318/224-7499 | Fax: 318/224-7498 | 82 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
The newest jewel in Ruston's crown, the Best Western Plus® Ruston Hotel, is now open for business and ready to exceed your expectations. Our state of the art hotel boasts large community spaces, well-appointed guest rooms and suites, and a breakfast with a wide variety of tasty treats and healthy options. Whether you're in town to catch a Bulldogs Game at Louisiana Tech, enjoy the beauty of Mother Nature at one of our many state parks, or just passing through on I-20, we've got what you need to stay connected, energized, and ready to meet your day head on.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast
- Outdoor pool, heated , seasonal, open 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Exercise facility, 24 hours, free. Our spacious fitness room is equipped with several stations to keep you on track with your fitness goals while you're on the road. With 2 treadmills, an elliptical machine, incumbent bicycle, weight bench, free weights, yoga mats, and medicine balls, theres something for everyone. Would you rather work out in the privacy of your room? Just ask our front desk for an in-room fitness bag!
- Interior corridors
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundromat, self service, fees are $1.75 to wash and $1.75 to dry. Detergent and dryer sheets available in the suite shop.
- Express check in
- Express check out
- Late check out
- Safe deposit box
- Children's activities, swimming pool open seasonally
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless internet access; Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms; All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless internet access; All guest rooms are hardwired for internet access
- Business center, 24 hours, free, staffed
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy services
- Photocopy machine
- Audio/visual equipment and services
- Dataports, available
- Mail services
- Meeting room,
- Convenience store/Sundry
- Parking for the physically challenged, 24 hours, free
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking, 24 hours
- Outdoor parking, 24 hours, free
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Fire pit
Best Western Plus Ruston Hotel
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus ruston hotel in Ruston.
Best Western Plus Ruston Hotel
Conveniently located, the best western plus ruston hotel in Ruston, Louisiana is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 32.538995 / Latitude: -92.625415
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Junction City, Arkansas. Take US Highway 167 south to South Service Road East. Turn left on South Service Road East. The Best Western Plus® Ruston Hotel is .8 miles down on the right.
From: Shreveport, Louisiana. Take I-20 East to Ruston. Take Exit 85. The Best Western Plus® Ruston Hotel is .8 miles down on the right.
From: Jonesboro, Louisiana. Take US Highway 167 North to South Service Road East. Turn right on South Service Road East. The Best Western Plus® Ruston Hotel is .8 miles down on the right.
From: Monroe, Louisiana. Take I-20 West to Ruston. Take Exit 85 and turn left on North Trenton. Cross the overpass and turn left on South Service Road East. The Best Western Plus® Ruston Hotel is .8 miles down on the right.
Best Western Plus Ruston Hotel
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
More Area Attractions & Services
- .6 mile(s) from Celebrity Theater
- 1 mile(s) from Dixie Jamboree
- 1 mile(s) from Louisiana Military Museum
- 1 mile(s) from Lincoln Parish Museum
- 1.3 mile(s) from Dixie Center for the Arts
- 2 mile(s) from Lincoln Parish Peach Fest
- 2 mile(s) from Louisiana Tech University
- 2 mile(s) from The Idea Place
- 2 mile(s) from Howard Center for Performing Arts
- 5 mile(s) from Mitcham Peach Farm
- 5 mile(s) from Lincoln Parish Park
- 6 mile(s) from North LA Expo Center
- 7 mile(s) from Grambling State University
- 10 mile(s) from Squire Creek Golf Course
- 14 mile(s) from Autrey House Museum
- 21 mile(s) from Bonnie & Clyde Trade Days
- 25 mile(s) from Lake Claiborne State Park
- 28 mile(s) from Lake D'Arbonne State Park
- 30 mile(s) from Antique Alley
- 35 mile(s) from Pecanland Mall
- 61 mile(s) from Louisiana Downs Racetrack
- 67 mile(s) from Shreveport Casinos
- 68 mile(s) from Independence Bowl
- 71 mile(s) from Hersch Memorial Coliseum
- .3 mile(s) from Walmart®
- .7 mile(s) from Office Depot®
- .7 mile(s) from Hibbett Sports®
- .7 mile(s) from Beehive Outlet, factory outlet store specializing in jewelry, purses, shoes, home decor, and fashion accessories. With over 20,000 square feet this unique shop is packed with bargains and one-of-a-kind finds.
- 1.1 mile(s) from Ruston Farmers Market, in downtown Ruston, customers can shop for fresh produce, enjoy live music, art activities, and much more at the new, covered and open air facility. The market is open from 8 a.m. - 12 p.m. every Saturday from May through July.
- 1.1 mile(s) from Townsend House Gifts, discover regional artists, unique home accessories, and pottery not found elsewhere. Find garden art and other outdoor magic as you stroll the brick paths through the garden. Be inspired by the gourmet kitchen supplies, Southern cookbooks, beautiful table linens, and wide selection of china, pewter, and stoneware.
- 1.2 mile(s) from Historic Downtown Ruston, the district extends north to south from Florida to Texas and east to west from Bonner to Monroe. The 18-block Historic Downtown District provides a quaint piece of Ruston for visitors and residents alike. In the heart of the city lie unique specialty retail shops and delectable restaurants as well as restored buildings, historic architecture, and a thriving business community.
- 1.3 mile(s) from Fine Line Supply Co., they have a small collection of fabrics, yarns, notions, as well as embroidery thread, fibers for spinning and needle felting. They host classes, after hours events, and private parties. Feel free to sit back and enjoy a stress free and comfortable environment for you to hang out while enhancing your own hobbies.
- 1.3 mile(s) from Better Living Market
- 1.3 mile(s) from Park Avenue Antiques. Love antiquing? Park Avenue Antiques will surely surprise you with their array of quality items. Some of the rare items include: fine antiques, collectibles, southern art, books, vintage records, silver, linens and many other fine items.
- 1.3 mile(s) from Patton's, one of the state's best western wear stores is located right here in Ruston. Patton's has everything you need. Looking for a pair of new boots? Choose from Justin, Ariat, Corral, Rios, Mercedes and many more. Women's favorite jeans such as Miss Me, Silver, and Cowgirl tough can be found here. Many men's style jeans in Wrangler, Cinch, and Ariat to choose from. Looking to accessorize? Scarves, belts, jewelry, and belt buckles can complement any outfit.
- 1.3 mile(s) from Penderie de Ruston Boutique, is a charming boutique located in the heart of downtown Ruston. The offer fun and trendy women's fashions at very reasonable prices. Find quality tops, bottoms, dresses, jewelry, shoes, accessories, and more at this adorable boutique.
- 1.4 mile(s) from The Boardwalk Salon & Boutique, whether you just want to treat yourself to a relaxing day at the salon or you want some Louisiana goodies. Come enjoy a friendly atmosphere with a New Orleans flare in the heart of downtown historic Ruston.
- 1.4 mile(s) from Rodeo Boutique, offers fashion-forward clothing in a friendly, customer-oriented atmosphere. Our cheerful and knowledgeable staff can help you select an outfit for any occasion! With locations in Baton Rouge and Ruston, we have everything you need to complete your look--from earrings, to outift to shoes. If you're looking for a more personal shopping experience at reasonable prices, come see us today.
- 1.4 mile(s) from FanBase, is the place to get all your LA Tech apparel and merchandise. Located in downtown Ruston, this is a quick and easy place to pick up a gift for a LA Tech fan or a new Bulldog. You can also find assorted merchandise for Greek organizations, which make great gifts for friends, family or fellow sorority/fraternity members. Get ready for game day with gear from this fun spirit shop.
- 1.4 mile(s) from The Fashion of Ruston, is a locally owned store in downtown Ruston. They offer a variety of clothing, gifts, jewelry, and shoes for ladies of every age.
- 1.4 mile(s) from 2 Crazy Girls, is a local full service florist with gifts, monogramming, personalization and so much more!
- 1.4 mile(s) from Beau Monde Boutique, located in the heart of downtown Ruston and specializes in women's clothing and accessories. Beau Monde has something for women of all ages and can dress you for any occasion.
- 1.4 mile(s) from Chartreuse Pear, located in quaint downtown Ruston. Open since 1999, they offer an eclectic mix of home decor, antiques, gifts, custom bedding, rugs, and original art.
- 1.6 mile(s) from Chessy's, junior/womens clothing boutique. Dresses, tops, jeans, sweaters, coats, jewelry, scarves, boots, candles, tanning lotions, and tanning beds. They also offer tanning packages.
- 1.6 mile(s) from Ruston's Locker Room, features screen printing, team uniforms, local P.E. uniforms, school uniforms and tuxedo rental.
- 2 mile(s) from Kiddie Kouture, children's specialty clothing for ages 0-14. We also carry school uniforms, hair accessories, and shoes.
- 2 mile(s) from Southern Lace Boutique, a quaint little boutique offering clothing, handmade jewelry, bags, scarves, shoes, and candles. Southern Lace carries sizes from Small to 3X. This store is a local favorite.
- 2.2 mile(s) from Lincoln Outdoor Living, specializes in outdoor kitchens, fireplaces, Big Green Egg, Viking outdoor and indoor appliances, K2 coolers, outdoor and indoor home decor, seasonal decor, and many gift items. They offer shipping and free gift wrapping.
- 5.2 mile(s) from Mitcham Farms Peach Store, welcome to the largest peach orchard in Louisiana. Since our beginning in 1946, we have provided only the best for our customers. We feature hand picked & graded peaches and peach products. Whether you prefer peach preserves, peach cobbler, or some other fine peach products, we probably have what you're looking for. All of our peaches are hand picked and graded.
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 3 mile(s) from Garland Gregory Hideaway Park, is located on the Louisiana Tech Campus in Ruston. The park is open daily from dawn to dusk and includes several pavilions throughout the park to provide picnic areas, some of which are equipped with grills and fire pits. The park includes several walking trails, a challenging 18 hole Frisbee® golf course,and a pond that provides opportunities for fishing and canoing.
- 6 mile(s) from Lincoln Parish Park, rated as one of the best mountain bike trails in America, is a treasure for mountain bike lovers and noncyclist too. The ten mile trail offers a challenging and exciting course for not only the advanced rider, but beginners alike. Beach with lifeguards offered from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
- 13 mile(s) from James Lake Birding Trail, an outdoor paradise, one of Louisiana's best places to see a wide variety of birds. Bird lover's can view these magnificent creatures from three locations: the viewing platform, the bridge or the lakes' wooded walking trail.
- 25 mile(s) from Lake Claiborne State Park, on the shores of a 6,400-acre lake. Features fishing, swimming beach, picnicking, overnight camping, cabins, trails, playground and pavilions.
- 28 mile(s) from Lake D'Arbonne State Park, cabins, lodges, group camp, tennis courts, camping, picnicking and fishing with a boat launch and a fishing pier on a man-made lake.
- 29 mile(s) from Jimmie Davis State Park, woodlands surround a 5,000-acre reservoir. Cabins, lodge, group camp, camping, picnicking, fishing with two boat launches and pier, beach and water playground.
- .7 mile(s) from La Bamba, Full Service, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner, Unpretentious cantina offering enchiladas, tamales & other homestyle Mexican favorites.
- 1 mile(s) from Log Cabin Grill & Market, Full Service, Steak House, Open for: lunch, dinner, This Ruston favorite offers everything from a hand-cut 16oz ribeye to Tex Mex, barbeque, specialty sandwiches, burgers, po boys and some of the area’s best fajita dinners! Our most recent addition is the Cabin’s Market filled with our favorite Cabin and Ponchatoulas’ dishes prepared to take and bake! So, dine in, carry out or pick-up prepared sides and meats ready to heat and serve.
- 1.1 mile(s) from Parish Press, Coffee Shop, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Parish Press is the only locally-owned coffee shop in Ruston serving up well-crafted coffee from Louisiana. Parish Press is not just a new name. From the ground up, Parish Press is a shop ready to serve the people of Ruston quality coffee and other products. From the interior, to the look and feel, and most importantly, the coffee, is different.
- 1.3 mile(s) from Sundown Tavern, Pub, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, Welcome to Sundown Tavern in Ruston, La. Sundown Tavern was established April 17, 1975. Owned by Bruce Van Zandt, it has for years been a local favorite. Serving up sandwiches, salads, and the best burgers in town (well, we're proud of them). Call to inquire about our live music events!
- 1.3 mile(s) from Ponchatoulas, Full Service, Cajun, Open for: lunch, dinner, Ponchatoulas, the perfect answer for when they start yelling “give me something good to eat”! There is something for the family, for friends, or just for you. Dine or carry-out authentic Cajun entrees. Give me crawfish! How about a shrimp po-boy or jambalaya and crawfish etouffee dinner with the family? Turn on the game and pass the cold beer! This Ruston favorite has it all! Great food, a myriad of drinks and fun entertainment! Call to inquire about live music.
- 1.4 mile(s) from RAW Restaurant, Full Service, Japanese, Open for: dinner, Classic Japanese appetizers & a variety of signature sushi rolls in an industrial, minimalist space.
- 1.5 mile(s) from Roma Italian Bistro, Full Service, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner, Nothing fancy, just great Italian food!
- 1.5 mile(s) from Rosemary's Kitchen, Cafe, American, Open for: lunch, Simple. Fresh. Good. Vegetarian Friendly.
- 1.7 mile(s) from Dawg House Sports Grill, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, Stop by our locally owned and operated sports bar today for the best burgers in the Delta and stay for the fun and exciting atmosphere.
- 1.8 mile(s) from Brister's Smokehouse BBQ, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, New name, same great BBQ. Formerly Dowling's Smokehouse BBQ.
- 2.1 mile(s) from Scott's Catfish & Seafood, Full Service, Seafood, Open for: lunch, dinner, Family owned and operated restaurant. We proudly serve All-American Catfish and Seafood. We are excited to now serve both the West Monroe and Ruston communities!
- 2.3 mile(s) from Cato's Burger Dive, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, We are Ruston, Louisiana's newest burger obsession. Get ready to have your mind blown. We are family run, energetic, and ready to serve our community.
- 2.8 mile(s) from Beau Vines Steakhouse, Full Service, Steak House, Open for: dinner, A welcome addition to the area's dining scene offering a fine dining interpretation of the classic American steakhouse with hints of Creole influence throughout the menu. Featuring a variety of classic cuts such as Porterhouse, Bone-in Ribeye and Filet Mignon, we specialize in premier cuts of Beau Vine chargrilled to perfection over an open fire.
- 3 mile(s) from Daylight Donuts of Ruston, Cafe, American, Open for: breakfast, Treat your taste buds to the most delicious donuts, cake donuts, kolachies, and breakfast sandwiches. We are family owned and operated, with more than 8 years of donut-making experience! We are passionate about the work we do and are always here to put a smile on your face. We value our customers and ensure you will receive excellent customer care.
Best Western Plus Ruston Hotel
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the in or near Ruston. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean