BEST WESTERN West Monroe Inn
405 Thomas Road, West Monroe, LA 71292-7938
Phone: 318/322-9922 | Fax: 318/388-4556 | 52 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 2:00 PM | Online Reservations
Inside our newly updated and 100% non-smoking hotel, you will find clean and fresh rooms with amenities to make you feel at home. Wake up each morning and enjoy our complimentary full hot continental breakfast, the perfect start to your day. Then treat yourself to a dip in our seasonal outdoor pool or a work out in our fitness center. Guests traveling on business will appreciate the variety of business services we offer as well as our complimentary business center with high-speed wireless Internet.
Our well-appointed guest rooms feature amenities such as a microwave, minifridge, coffee maker, cable TV with HBO® and ESPN®, hairdryer, clock radio, iron with ironing board. We also offer complimentary Wi-Fi, on site laundry, same day valet and a wake up service.
Conveniently located off I-20, Exit 114 South Thomas Road, our hotel makes it easy to experience all the Monroe area has to offer. You can discover downtown’s antique alley, filled with small town shops as well as shopping, dining, and entertainment.
There are several attractions near this Best Western of West Monroe that you will want to visit such as the famous reality show Duck Dynasty located less than a quarter of a mile down the road. Other attractions include the Ike Hamilton Expo Center, Louisiana Purchase Gardens and Zoo, River Market, Food Network’s Top Chef winner Cody Bahr’s restaurant Cotton, and the University of Louisiana at Monroe. Play a round of golf at Highland Park Golf Course or Main Street Mini Golf and Games. Catch a movie at the Tinsel Town Theater.
At the BEST WESTERN West Monroe Inn, you’ll find all the small touches that delight the value-wise traveler and friendly staff that cares. Enjoy your stay.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Free parking
- 100% smoke free hotel
- Complimentary newspaper available at the front desk
- Complimentary breakfast
- Outdoor pool, seasonal outdoor pool
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice, and coffee
- Ice/vending machines
- 24-hour front desk
- High-speed Internet access
- Exterior corridor
- Guest laundry, $1.50 per load
- All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless Internet access
- Business center, complimentary available 5:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
BEST WESTERN West Monroe Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western west monroe inn in West Monroe.
BEST WESTERN West Monroe Inn
Conveniently located, the best western west monroe inn in West Monroe, Louisiana is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 32.502255 / Latitude: -92.156505
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Interstate 20. Take Exit 114, then drive south on Thomas Road. The BEST WESTERN West Monroe Inn is on the left hand side.
BEST WESTERN West Monroe Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Located between the towns of Monroe and Minden, Grambling State University is a public, four-year institution in northern Louisiana. GSU offers numerous bachelor degree programs as well as over ten master’s degrees and graduate study programs.
The GSU Tigers compete at the Division I level in the Southwestern Athletic Conference, featuring varsity basketball, baseball, track and field, and tennis programs. The rural campus features notable sites like the GSU President’s Home, Charles P. Adams Hall, Favrot Student Building, and more.
Found in Jackson Parish, Jimmie Davis State Park is set on 294 acres in northern Louisiana near the city of Winnfield. Operated by the Louisiana Office of State Parks, the park was established in 1996.
Named for Governor Jimmie Davis, Jimmie Davis State Park features boat launches and a fishing pier on Caney Lake Reservoir. Other park activities include bike trails, bird watching, and wildlife viewing.
Lake D'Arbonne State Park features hiking and walking trails, boating and fishing on Lake D'Arbonne, and tennis courts – the only ones found in a Louisiana state park. Anglers take advantage of five fishing piers for reeling in bass, bream, catfish, and crappie.
Featuring a wide range of events, the Louisiana Forest Festival is a favorite among northern Louisiana festivals. A one-day festival typically held the fourth weekend in April, the Louisiana Forest Festival takes place at the Winn Parish Fairgrounds just south of downtown Winnfield – just east of Mansfield and south of Monroe.
Must-see events at the Louisiana Forest Festival include the Bass Tournament at Saline Lake, the Beauty Pageant, and the APRA Rodeo. There are also 13 different lumberjack-style events and including 6 chainsaw events, as well as live music, food vendors, and kids zones.
Located between the towns of Monroe and Minden, Louisiana Tech University is a public, four-year industrial institute, featuring a rural campus in northern Louisiana. LTU features five academic colleges, including the College of Engineering and Science, Liberal Arts, Education, College of Business, and Applied and Natural Sciences.
The LTU campus features several buildings featured on the National Register of Historic Places, like the Howard Auditorium, University Hall, and Robinson Hall. The Louisiana Tech Bulldogs and Lady Techsters compete in Conference USA at Division I level with 16 varsity teams.
Located along the banks of the Ouachita River in downtown Monroe, the Northeast Louisiana Children's Museum is chock-full of interactive exhibits kid-friendly fun. The museum features a variety of exhibits including the Health Hall, Bubbleworks, and the Earth Balloon.
The museum hosts a collection of seasonal, northern Louisiana events, like the Spring Home Tour, Santa's Christmas Village, and July: Summer Play. Custom parties and get-togethers can be scheduled at the museum as well.
One of Winnfield's most popular events, the Uncle Earl's Hog Dog Trials is a unique northern Louisana tradition. The event is primarily a hog dog baying event, held annually at the Winn Parish Fair Grounds, featuring canines containing a wild board as the main attraction.
Visitors frequently travel from as far as Mansfield to the west and Monroe to the north for what's consided the "Super Bowl of Hog Dog Baying." The event also features the Campire Cookoff with celebrity judges like the Mayor of Winnsfield and select television personalities.
Located in northern Louisiana, the University of Louisiana at Monroe is a public, four-year institution featuring numerous degree programs through three colleges, including a master’s in gerontology and Doctor of Pharmacy degree – the only university in the state to offer those programs.
The Louisiana-Monroe Warhawks compete at the NCAA Division I level in the Sun Belt Conference and Southland Conference in football, basketball, baseball, and more. Varsity sporting events are held at venues like Malone Stadium, Fant-Ewing Coliseum, and Warhawk Field.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 2 mile(s) from St. Francis Hospital
- 1 mile(s) from Glenwood Hospital
- .1 mile(s) from Duck Commander, A&E reality show headquarters, Duck Commander Buck Commanader located seconds from the hotel
- 3 mile(s) from Ike Hamilton Expo Center
- 2 mile(s) from West Monroe Civic Center
- 4 mile(s) from Monroe Civic Center
- 1 mile(s) from Tinseltown Theatre
- 2 mile(s) from Mane Street Mini-Golf
- 4 mile(s) from Downtown River Market
- 3 mile(s) from Antique Alley
- 6 mile(s) from Excalibur Family Fun
- 4 mile(s) from Biedenharn Museum & Garde
- 9.8 mile(s) from Landry Vineyards
- .3 mile(s) from Walmart®
- 6 mile(s) from Pecanland Mall
- 6 mile(s) from Target
- 6 mile(s) from Ross
- 6 mile(s) from Kohls®
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Outdoor pool
- .1 mile(s) from Peking, full service, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner
- .1 mile(s) from Waffle House, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 2.5 mile(s) from Sams Southern Eatry, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- .3 mile(s) from Buffalo Wilds Wings, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- .3 mile(s) from Genghis Grill, full service, International, open for: lunch, dinner
- .3 mile(s) from Sweet Frog, ice cream/dessert, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- .3 mile(s) from 5 Guys Burger, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- .3 mile(s) from Logans Road House, full service, steak house, open for: lunch, dinner
- .3 mile(s) from Cracker Barrel, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- .4 mile(s) from El Sombrero, full service, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner
- .4 mile(s) from Taco Bell, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- .4 mile(s) from Kentucky Fried Chicken, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- .4 mile(s) from IHOP, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- .4 mile(s) from Chile Verde, full service, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner
- .4 mile(s) from Hibachi Grill, full service, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner
- .5 mile(s) from El Chico, full service, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner
- .5 mile(s) from McDonalds®, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- .5 mile(s) from Cheddars, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- .5 mile(s) from Raising Canes, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- .5 mile(s) from Popeyes, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- .5 mile(s) from Subway®, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- .6 mile(s) from Wendys, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- .6 mile(s) from McAlister's Deli, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- .6 mile(s) from Grandys, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- .7 mile(s) from Burger King®, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner
BEST WESTERN West Monroe Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near West Monroe. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Highland Jazz & Blues Festival
On September 17th, head for Columbia Park in Shreveport for the annual Highland Jazz & Blues Festival. With top artists in both jazz and blues, you'll have a time to remember during your next stay in northern Louisiana.
2016 Vintage Car Club Shine & Bike Show
On September 10th, make your way to the Minden Civic Center parking lot for this year's Vintage Car Club Shine & Bike Show. See more than 50 classic and restored Corvettes and other hot rods starting at 10 a.m. Trophies presented at 2 p.m.
Moscow Ballet's Great Russian Nutcrackers
The Strand Theatre in Shreveport hosts one of the ballet world's premier offerings – the Nutcracker. Check out this world famous and iconic ballet performance on November 13th, starting at 7 p.m.
Rockets Over the Red Fireworks Festival
Crane your neck to the sky and enjoy a dazzling display of explosive fun. On December 3rd, Bossier City hosts their annual Rockets Over the Red Fireworks Festival. Head for Buffalo Wild Wings on the Boardwalk starting at 7 p.m.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean